30 September 2012

Super Sunday - My Favorite Sayings About Chocolate

30 September 2012

I keep getting thrown off by Fabulous Friday. I always seem to remember to do Fabulous Friday on a day that is not Friday. So I am changing it to Super Sunday, Magnificent Monday, Tremendous Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Terrific Thursday, Fabulous Friday or Stupendous Saturday. So here it goes...


My Favorite Sayings About Chocolate

1.  I could give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter.

2.  Save the earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

3.  Vegetables are good for you. Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean. Beans are vegetables. Therefore, chocolate is good for you. This is indisputable proof.

4.  I was told I would feel better if I learned to finish something. Today I finished a chocolate cake and a bag of M & M's. I'm feeling better already.

5.  Dip it in chocolate; it will be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment