14 September 2012

Fabulous Friday - My Five Favorite Posts on Facebook during August

14 September 2012

My 5 Favorite Posts on Facebook during August



1.  We had a neighbor that was not to with it. He said that our dog Jake was chasing someone on a bike. That was silly. Jake did not even own a bike.


2.  I'm planning to retire and live off my savings. What I'll do the second day, I have no idea.


3.  You make the beds, you do the dishes, and six months later you have to start all over again.


4.  An invisible man married an invisible woman. I hear their children are nothing to look at...


5.  I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me.




2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your humor hasn't changed in 30 years. :-()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid auto correct- meant to stay "Sad to see ....." :-)

    ReplyDelete