07 September 2012

Fabulous Friday - Films I Don't Mind Seeing Over and Over Again

7 September 2012

Films I Don't Mind Seeing Over and Over Again


1. The Count of Monte Cristo (2002)

Jim Caviezel is brilliant! And you can't help but weigh the cost of revenge...


2. The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)

Very hard to improve on Errol Flynn and his band of merry men.


3. While You Were Sleeping (1995)

You just have to keep rooting that Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman will pull it together.  My favorite line: "These mashed potatoes are so creamy."


4. Lars and the Real Girl (2007)

This offbeat comedy never fails to make me smile. Ryan Gosling is terrific.


5. The Two Towers (2002)

The scene of Gandalf arriving at Helm's Deep when all seems lost always brings cries of joy from me.




No comments:

Post a Comment