31 August 2012

Fabulous Friday - My Favorite Foods with a Buffalo Twist

My Favorite Foods with a Buffalo Twist


1.  Hamburgers (grilled)

A juicy hamburger always has been and continues to be my favorite. Ketchup, mustard, onions and dill pickles are my preferred condiments.


2.  Pizza

I have never tired of pizza and my favorite place in the Buffalo area is La Nova - cheese and pepperoni.  La Rosa's on north campus is fairly good and is more of a New York City style.


3.  Hot Dogs (grilled)

I know - there must be something seriously wrong with me - but give me a Sahlen's hot dog (made in Buffalo) with Weber's mustard (made in Buffalo) and chopped onion anyday.


4.  Grilled Chicken

This is specific though. It must be marinated in Chiavetta's.  There is not a better marinade anywhere - again, made in Buffalo.


5.  Tacos

I just never tire of the taste of them - especially in a hard shell.


Honorable Mention: Filet Mignon, Spaghetti, and other various recipes made by talented wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment