17 August 2012

Fabulous Friday - My Most Memorable Moments in Boston This Week

My Most Memorable Moments in Boston This Week
17 August 2012

1.  The Ferry Ride from Charlestown to the Long Wharf

We were tired from walking the Freedom Trail, and the ferry was a welcome ride, especially on such a beautiful day.

2.  Bunker Hill Monument

We climbed the 221 foot monument - 294 steps - needless to say Paul & Dondra were tired.  JJ, on the other hand...

3.  75 State Street

Coming out of the tunnel into the city, the GPS had stopped working. So instead of looking for the cheapest garage, I just picked one. I think I found the most expensive one in the financial district.  At least it was really clean.

4.  YMCA

We were able to see where JJ works and meet many of his co-workers. That was a blessing.

5.  Paul Revere

Having visited Paul Revere's house, I was amazed at how many children he had: Deborah, Paul Jr., Sarah, Mary*, Frances, Mary, Elizabeth, Isannah*, Joshua, John*, Joseph, Lucy*, Harriet, John*, Maria, John, Bo Roberts. Names with asterisks died in infancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment