14 August 2013

My Favorite Facebook Posts in July 2013

14 August 2013

  • Women should not have children after 35. Really...35 children are enough.
  •  I think therefore I am...confused.
  •  Actual Newspaper Headline: Study finds having sex enhances pregnancy chances
  •  I just finished writing a Broadway musical about the dictionary. It's the ultimate play on words.
  • Just want to alert you to a chemical I've been reading about which is causing a lot of big problems. The chemical is dihydrogen monoxide or DHMO for short. It has been found to be the major component of acid rain, and even more significantly has been found in every cup of coffee and tea tested. In some people it is causing swollen ankles, shortness of breath, or urgency. DHMO has even forced some people to abandon their homes. In my case, it is quite clearly the cause of many of my poor golf scores.




No comments:

Post a Comment