20 August 2013

My Favorite Facebook Posts in June 2013

  • The family lawyer will read the will tomorrow at the residence of Mr. Hannon, who died June 19 to accommodate his relatives.
  • Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
  • When Jesus commanded the demons to come out of the man called Legion, the demons begged Jesus to cast them into the swine heard nearby. Jesus did, and the pigs ran over the cliff. This is the first mention of deviled ham in the Bible.
  • A guy gets shipwrecked. When he wakes up, he's on a beach. The sand is reddish purple. He can't believe it. The sky is burgundy. He walks around a bit and sees that there is dark red grass, wine-red birds and claret-colored fruit on the trees. He's shocked when he finds that his skin is starting to turn a ruby-like color as well. "Oh no!" he says, "I think I've been marooned!"
  • The divorce rate among socks is astonishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment