03 December 2012

Magnificent Monday

My Favorite Posts on Facebook During November

3 December 2012

  • Instruments Stolen! Authorities Warn that Suspects May Be Prone to Violins.
  • George W. Bush: "These stories about my intellectual capacity really get under my skin. You know, for a while I even thought my staff believed it. There on my schedule - first thing every morning - it said 'Intelligence Briefing'."
  • I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • Seen in an Advertisement: Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.
  • Abraham Lincoln referring to a lawyer: "He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas better than any man I ever met."
  • After the dedication of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, but I want to stay with you guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment