09 September 2013

My Favorite Facebook Posts in April 2013

9 September 2013

Here are my five favorite Facebook posts in April 2013.
  • I wish there was a knob on the TV so you could turn up the intelligence. They got one marked 'brightness' but it doesn't work.
  • I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
  • Wearing ridiculously uncomfortable shoes just because they look good is pure shoepidity.
  • Dumb Sports Quotes: That's inches away from being a millimeter perfect.
  • Dumb Sports Quotes: We now have exactly the same situation as we had at the start of the race, only exactly the opposite.
  • Did you hear about the latest trend in living room accessories? They are corduroy pillows. They're making headlines!
  • We have an update from the hospital about the condition of the boy who swallowed all those quarters: still no change.
  • My high speed internet connection went down for 4 straight minutes. I'm OK, but the 911 operator was a total jerk about it.
Good thing my job has very little to do with math.


No comments:

Post a Comment