07 January 2013

Magnificent Monday

My Favorite Status Posts on Facebook during December
7 January 2013

1.  Santa saw your Facebook. He is getting you clothes and a dictionary for Christmas.

2.  Had the Mayans been any good at predicting the end of the world they would have seen the Spanish coming.

3.  I can never make it to the end of the alphabet. I don’t know Y.

4.  My doctor told me I'd live to be 54. I said, "I am 54." He said, "See, I was right."

5.  An ironworker calmly walked the narrow beam 15 floors above the city street. Even with heavy winds blowing and a driving rain falling, he showed no fear and never hesitated. When he came down to ground level a man who had been watching asked, "How did you ever get a job like that?"

"Well," replied the ironworker, "I used to drive a school bus, but my nerves gave out."


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment