24 October 2011

Favorite Facebook Posts (Part I)

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.


Make yourself at home. Clean our kitchen...


Some people have a way with words, others not have way.


The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.


I used to be indecisive. Now I am not so sure.


You don't need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice.


If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.


I was good at math before they mixed the alphabet into it...


Because I'm a man, I must hold the television remote control in my hand while I watch TV. If the thing has been misplaced, I may miss a whole show looking for it (though one time I was able to survive by holding a calculator).

No comments:

Post a Comment